1. You consent to access and use the myTorstar portal to electronically access, receive, review, sign, and authenticate certain documents related to your employment (collectively, "Materials "), including but not limited to T4 or T4A slips.
2. Any electronic signature, acknowledgement, consent, authorization, or agreement provided by you within the myTorstar Portal will be legally binding on you, as though provided in person or via a handwritten signature.
3. You may obtain a hard copy of electronic Materials by downloading and printing a copy, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a hard copy (in which case a fee may apply to cover the cost of obtaining or printing a hard copy).
4. You may withdraw your consent to access and use the myTorstar portal at any time on 60 days' prior written notice to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent will have no legal effect on the validity, effectiveness, or enforceability of any electronic signature, acknowledgement, consent, authorization, or agreement previously provided by you within the myTorstar Portal, or on the electronic Materials previously made available to you within the myTorstar Portal. Following any withdrawal of consent, Materials will be provided in hard copy format only.
5. You agree to keep your personal information (including your email address) up-to-date so that you may easily be contacted. You may update your personal information in one of the following three ways: (1) within the myTorstar portal; (2) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (note: authentication may be necessary to verify your identity before a change may be made); or (3) by contacting your local Human Resources department.